ALL IN ONE
Has swabs, VTM as well as positive and negative controls in the kit
Gives positive result only in 90 minutes
Detects 3 different genes It is not a subjective test
EASY TO USE
Simple to process, esay to interpret.
Presence of small amount of viruses are enough to detect
TRIPATOGEN OneStep RT-PCR Kit is a probe-based Real-Time PCR test which is designed for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2, the etiological agent of COVID-2019, and Group A + B Influenza viruses (orthomyxovirus).
This test is used in the detection of S - and M2 - NS1 genes respectively, in viral RNA of the specified pathogens.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause infections in humans and other mammals (such as camels, cats, dogs, and bats).
SARS-CoV-2 virus is a novel coronavirus that was identified by the World Health Organization (WHO) on February 11, 2020.
TRIPATOGEN RT-PCR Kit is an in-vitro diagnostic kit using unique primers designed for the qualitative detection of the genomic RNA of the SARS-CoV-2 corona virus, the etiological agent of COVID-2019.
Influenza is caused by three types of immunological RNA viruses (A, B and C) in the Orthomyxoviridae family.
Seasonal influenza is typically derived by three main hemagglutinin subtypes (H1, H2, and H3) and two neuraminidase subtypes (N1 and N2).
It is important for public health laboratories around the world to conduct detailed surveillance to monitor the spread and impact of the pandemic H1N1 2009 virus, as well as predict future changes in virulence.
Methods for rapid diagnosis, case detection and tracing of this new pathogen in the human population are necessary to develop appropriate management strategies, and to reduce morbidity and mortality.
By a single sample test with the Tripatogen kit, influenza A, B and SARS-CoV-2 viruses can be distinguished and diagnosed.
- Ref. Kit Content of 250 / 500 Tests
- 1 RT-PCR Master-Mix: 3750 / 7500 µl
- 1 INFLUENZA A positive control: 25µl
- 1 INFLUENZA B positive control: 25µl
- 1 COVID-19 positive control: 25 µl
- Sterile Molecular Water: 1 vial 25 µl
How is it implemented?
Lower respiratory tract samples (bronchoalveolar lavage, sputum, tracheal aspirate) and upper respiratory tract samples (nasopharyngeal fluids and swabs) taken from individuals with swabs and / or saliva samples should be transported in tubes containing specially designed VTM solution to the appropriate laboratory in proper conditions.
Samples taken from individuals who has the symptoms which are defined by WHO and the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention-USA) for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and/or Influenza A and B are directly tested in single-stage real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (Direct OneStep RT-PCR).
POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CONTROL
The positive control sample supplied with the TRIPATOGEN OneStep RT-PCR Kit is a plasmid containing synthetically produced target gene regions (S / M2 / NS1 / RNaseP) and was extracted by manual method.
TRIPATOGEN OneStep RT-PCR Reaction Mix is prepared sequentially in the following quantities in one tube.
- 15 µl RT-PCR 2X MasterMix
- 5 µl Total RNA (20-100 ng)
- Final volume should be 20 µl.
- 10 minutes at 55° C. 1 cycle
- 1 min at 95 ° C. 1 cycle
- 10 seconds at 95° C. 40 cycles (fluorescent detection)
- 30 sec at 60° C
WHO SHOULD BE TESTED?
It should be done to the individuals who have clinical symptoms defined for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by WHO and CDC (Disease Control and Prevention Center-USA) and individuals who have influenza A and B symptoms whose symptoms are similar to Covid-19.
WHO SHOULD RUN THE TEST?
This test should be performed by trained personnel.
WHICH LABORATORY CAN RUN THE TEST?
- Real-Time PCR devices compatible with the study of the test, specified as follows:
- ABI Prism 7000/7300/7500/7900/Step One Plus
- iCycler iQTM4/iQTM5
- Smart Cycler II
- Bio-Rad CFX 96
- Rotor GeneTM6000
- MJ-Option2/ Chromo4
- ®LightCycler 480 Instrument
ISSUES TO BE CONSIDERED
- Clinical samples should be considered as potentially infectious material and prepared in a laminar flow cabinet.
- Each step should be implemented following GLP conditions.
- Expired kits should not be used.
- Repeated freezing / thawing may reduce the sensitivity of the kit.
- For thawed reactive, briefly vortex and mini-spin should be done just before use.
- The reaction mixture should be prepared quickly on ice or in a cooling block.
- Two different workspaces should be created:
1) RNA / DNA extraction area
2) Amplification and Detection area
- Pipette tips, tubes and other working materials belong to the one area and should not be used in different areas.
- A sterile filter pipette tip should be used at all times.
- Pipetting by mouth should not be done. Eating, drinking and smoking should not be done in the laboratory.
- Aerosols should be avoided.
TRIPATOGEN KIT BOX
- Tripatogen PCR test Kit box has 250 or 500 tests/kit
- exp. Date: 12 months
- Storage conditions: -15/-25°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 90.5mm x 86.5mm x 50mm
- 18 Tripatogen PCR test Kit (for 500 tests 9.000 tests)
- Total GW : 6.500 GR
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 372mm x 372mm x 310mm
- Every package has 12 box (1200 pcs.)
- GW: 13.900 GR
- Every package has 12 box (6000 pcs.)
- GW :14.000 GR
For VTM: PH2020-100
- Every box has 100 Vtm
- Ex. Date for vtm: 12 months.
- Storage conditions: +5/+25°C
- Gamma irradiation
For Swab: PH2020SWAB-500
- Every box has 500 swab
- Ex. Date For Swab: 24 months.
- Storage conditions: +5/+25°C
- Gamma irradiation